1. That I did not get a teaching job when I was looking; otherwise I would probably be without a job.
2. For chai tea that is loaded with caffeine.
3. I chose to go camping with my children and for my sweet friends that braved it with me.
4. For Treasure Cove Preschool that has cared and loved Brooke since she was 1. They are like family.
5. That I own a good pair of tweezers to pluck out gray nose hairs and black chin hairs that have found my face.(Just keeping it real, people.)
6. That summer is almost here which means we’re closer to going to Colorado. WooHoo!
7. For Red Oak Grill and that the Victoria Lakes Ladies will be going there tonight. Love my neighbors!
8. For a church that truly is a family.
9. For my family: my Dad who is my hero, my sister (and best friend) who celebrated her bday this week, my awesome brother who will celebrate his on Sunday, and my Mom who is the greatest prayer warrior I know.
10. That I FINALLY fit in my skinny jeans thanks to two very good friends who have kept me accountable.
What are YOU thankful for? Bet you have LOTS!